Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Guest Designer | Kitty


 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!


 Welcome
Kitty

 from KT Fit Kitty

Kitty writes : Hi, I’m Kitty and I’m so happy to be a Guest Designer at Digital Delights! I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and I'm in my late 40s. I began making cards about 8 years ago. Back then, I used to create mostly CAS cards, but now I enjoy adding lots of details and embellishments. My card-making style would be considered “cute” and my favourite subjects are cats, mainly due to my two beautiful kitties, Honeydew [pictured] and Kiwi. I started my blog in June 2013, after being invited to join a design team. In case you’re wondering how I chose my blog name, KT are my initials, Kitty is a nickname, and Fit Kitty is my user name on a fitness web site I used to frequent. Since I was already set up with the name Fit Kitty on Google and Gmail, I decided to stick with it. It would make me so happy if you would stop by my blog for a visit. Thank you to the Delightful Challenges Design Team for inviting me to be your Guest Designer! Wishing you and your followers a joyful day!
Product used

Acorn fall value set (colored)Acorn Fall Value set

Ticket Sentiments Set

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Kitty"

Lisa Lara on August 19, 2014 at 11:51 PM said...

Gorgeous details.

KT Fit Kitty on August 20, 2014 at 6:03 AM said...

Thank you for featuring me as your guest designer! I had a lot of fun!