Followers

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Guest Designer | Bunny


 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

 Welcome
Bunny

 from Bunny's Cards

Hey, y’all. I live in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.U.S.A. I’m married to my best friend, have children, grandchildren and the best pet in the world. His name is Woolfie the Bear. He’s a stuffed teddy bear and he knows he’s not real. I’ve been making cards for a few years. My motto is: It’s only paper. If it ticks you off, throw it in the recycle bin. When you get a chance, please stop by my blog and have a look.

I was honored to be chosen by the delightful challenges team to be a guest designer at the digital delights challenge blog. 

This is a sweet image and I had fun coloring her. It was kind of funny because I colored the image and went on their website afterwards so I could link up the image and I thought, oh goodness, I just about picked the same colors that they used on their colored image. Oh well. What can I say? We have good taste. The birthday sentiment set comes with 8 sentiments and a scallop design. It's so great.


Product used
Flower power basket of Daisies (colored)Flower power basket of Daisies
Flower power basket of Daisies

Birthday sentiment set
Birthday sentiment set

Copics- E000, 01, 04, 50, 53 & 55, BG10, 11 & 13, RV00 & 02, T0
Papers- Bazzill Chablis, Echo Park & Doodlebug
Colorbox- pink
Prima Crystals

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Bunny"

coldwaters2 on August 7, 2014 at 2:55 AM said...

Wowzer girls these projects are brilliant love them all hope to come and visit you all later.
hugs
lorraine x