Followers

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hostess Monday with Susan


Hello there and its Susan with you today which means its my turn to be the Hostess with the Mostess for Hostess Monday.  Now I have looked around and blogland is going mad for Christmas in July themes and I am a very last minute Christmas prep kind of gal but I thought - why not?!! Wendy has such fabulous Christmas images and so why don't I try to get a head start on all those Christmas preparations and what could be more fun than thinking of snowy themes in red hot July!!  So I looked at some of my favourite Digital Delight images and Candy Cane Jingles was one of the tops, here is what I did:


Candy Cane Jingles Available Here
 
Candy Cane Jingles
 
Candy Cane Jingles (colored)
 
I coloured this cute little guy with my Copics.  The papers were a freebie with a magazine and I used Spellbinders, Dienamics, Whiff of Joy and Marianne dies. Isn't he just adorable and Wendy has loads more images for Christmas and all other holidays here at the Digital Delights Store. Here is another view:
 

Thanks for looking today and if you want to get a head start on your Christmas cards you know where to go!!

Hugs
Susan

3 comments on "Hostess Monday with Susan"

coldwaters2 on July 21, 2014 at 4:41 AM said...

Oh my word Susan this is absolutely gorgeous I totally love that cute image also the wonderful papers and embellishments this card would definitely stand out above many others.
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra H on July 21, 2014 at 4:27 PM said...

Beautiful card and stunning image x

Joann Burton on July 22, 2014 at 1:52 AM said...

Susan this is lovely. Those pinks are fabulous and I have always loved this wonderful image. Great job...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy