Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hostess Monday with Sassy Raggedy




Hi Everyone, I am so honored to be your "Hostess" this Monday. Today I am showcasing a very cute image called "Patchy Bear". I really love all the cute little animals Wendy at "Digital Delights" has designed.
So I wanted to make a card showing how you can incorporate different sets of designs  with your main image. For instance, my papers are from the digital paper set called "It's A Party" and the sentiment is part of the "Ice Cream Parlor Sentiment Set". It is so much fun to mix and match all the wonderful designs at "Digital Delights".
Now for how I created the rest of my card. I really wanted the image to be the focal point so I printed it a little larger than normal and colored it with Copics. I did want the fabulous papers to show so I added my layered image at a slant. I added some corner dies, cute enamel dots and a bright bow. I just love the wonderful bright colors.

Here is one more view of my card!
Thank you so much for joining me as your "Hostess" on this Monday.

 Sassy Raggedy aka Joann

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Sassy Raggedy"