Followers

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hostess Monday With Gale!



It is time for Hostess Monday again at Digital Delights and this is Gale, your hostess today.  I really had fun putting this card together.  I am featuring Hula Halina and the Luau Papers, Accessories and Sentiment set. I printed out the Bamboo Mat and Sun and Sand papers from the Luau Time Paper Pack.  Using my Cameo I cut out the Tikki Hut with the Bamboo Mat paper.  I also cut out the Luau Flower and Coconuts, all from the Luau Accessories set.  And lastly I cut out my image Hula Halina.  You can find all these at the Digital Delights Store.

Luau Digital Paper Pack     Luau Sentiments set
Hula Halina     Hula Halina (colored)
Luau accessories set     Luau Accessories set (colored)
All coloring was done with Copic Sketch Markers - B05, B07, C5, C7, C9, E00, E01, E11, E42, E43, E44, R20, Y23, Y26, Y35, YG23, YG25, YG93, YR02.
Other supplies used were Stamping Up Tempting Turquoise cardstock, Diamond Stickles, and Prima Pearl Flowers.
I hope you have enjoyed my card today and have a Happy Monday!
Hugs
Gale

3 comments on "Hostess Monday With Gale!"

Joann Burton on July 28, 2014 at 2:42 AM said...

Gale I love everything you used on your wonderful card. Fantastic....Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Christine Garner on July 28, 2014 at 5:00 AM said...

Gale this is a beautiful card. I love those summer time colors.

Sandra H on July 28, 2014 at 5:22 AM said...

Aww your creation is so beautiful x