Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Guest Designer (*sort of) | Sarah T.


 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

When is a guest designer "sort of" a Guest, you ask??? Well back in the day, before becoming one of Digital Delights AWESOME new Designers, Sarah played along with the challenges. We saw her crazy coloring skills back then and loved her style. It is obvious why she became a part of the team in this darling card. In any case, she won the Guest Designer spot before being named to the team and we wanted to keep her Guest Designer post to remind everyone that playing along with our weekly challenges is a GREAT way to get recognized and earn a spot on the team when we have the next call! We love seeing your cards and get excited when you throw your hat in for the team as well! Digital Delights is a great company to design for! Hope to see more of your work in the future!!


 Welcome
Sarah

A big Hello from Iowa! I'm so excited to be back creating for Digital Delights by Louby Loo! I have been crafting for a long time and love that outlet. I am an upholster during the day and crafter at night so I create all day long. I consider my style junkie. The more stuff I can get on a card the happier I am with the card.

Product used

2 comments on "Guest Designer (*sort of) | Sarah T."

Lisa Lara on July 23, 2014 at 3:15 AM said...

What a cute pencil. Love Sarah's card.

Sandra H on July 23, 2014 at 4:15 AM said...

Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x