Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Guest Designer | Sharla


 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

 Welcome
Sharla



Here is a little about me, my name is Sharla and I live in sunny Southern Utah. I have two adult children, my son is 23 and in the police academy in Vegas, my daughter is 18 and just graduated high school this year. I also have 3 grown step-daughters and the oldest is about to make us grandparents!! I have been married for just over 3 years and appreciate my husband and his patience with me and my need to be creative.

Some of my passions are reading, travel, scrapbooking, card making, DIY projects, wood projects, & movies. I LOVE anything fantasy, my favorite movies are Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Notebook, and many more. I love diet coke and chocolate, love blog hopping and am always amazed that all the talent out there in blogland and from all of you!

Product used


1 comments on "Guest Designer | Sharla"

Sandra H on July 2, 2014 at 2:23 PM said...

stunning x