Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Guest Designer | Dr. Sonia


 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

 Welcome
Dr. Sonia


A little bit about me : I am an ENT Surgeon from India who crafts to de-stress from the everyday worries of home and work. Being a Guest DT on Delightful Challenges brings back fond memories as I won my first guest DT post from this very blog back in 2011! My crafting journey has been wonderful and I have learnt so much from blogland and as a gesture to give back to the crafting world I share lots of crafty tutorials on my blog : Cards Crafts Kids Projects

About my card : I used " Relax Barnaby" to make an interactive swinging card. I decoupaged the cute Barnaby in 3 layers using foam dots ,inserted eyelets and used twine to tie the swinging hammock to palm trees.Do drop by my blog Cards Crafts Kids Projects for the detailed tutorial to this interactive card.

Product used

5 comments on "Guest Designer | Dr. Sonia"

Dr Sonia S V on July 9, 2014 at 2:55 AM said...

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be Guest DT once again on this awesome site. It was so much fun working with the cute image from digital delights
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Dr Sonia S V on July 9, 2014 at 2:55 AM said...

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be Guest DT once again on this awesome site. It was so much fun working with the cute image from digital delights
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Shannah on July 9, 2014 at 7:55 AM said...

Very cute card! Thanks for sharing.

Chriss America Real on July 9, 2014 at 4:33 PM said...

This is so amazing Dr. Sonia! You are very talented!

Faith A on July 10, 2014 at 12:49 PM said...

A Very talented lady you have on your team, she is wonderful at her craft.