Followers

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Just Because Relationships Matter


Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I want to share with you a few cards celebrating relationships. My own 22nd anniversary is just a few weeks away. Wendy released these sweet bears which are reminiscent of my very own nuptials--I had to have the set to create a sweet anniversary card for my honey. [We had little bears on our invitations].

 And this recently released Peas & Carrots set is so cute! I used the coordinating papers that come with the set! Card making is super easy with Digital Delights sets!! 


Items Used for these cards
Forever love Boo (colored)Forever love Boo
Forever love Boo
Forever accessories set (colored)Forever accessories set

Peas and Carrots set (colored)Peas and Carrots set
Peas and Carrots set

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comments on "Just Because Relationships Matter"

Gail on June 11, 2014 at 7:14 AM said...

Happy Anniversary and lovely card creations! Nice job on your layouts!