Followers

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hostess Monday


Hello there and its Susan here from Craftin' Suzie to welcome you to another Hostess Monday. Over here in the U.K. we have World Cup Fever although now our team is out things have cooled down a bit!  Still we are still enjoying watching the matches - well my husband is lol.  So I thought why not go along with World Cup Fever and do something along that line! So I asked Wendy if I could work with the cute little Soccer Scottie and here is what I did:

TEAM U.S.A.
 

TEAM NETHERLANDS


TEAM BRAZIL


For all my cards I have used the super cute:


Soccer Scottie


Sports sentiment set

All my images were coloured with Copics and it just shows what different looks can be achieved with different colours.

Thank you so much for joining me for Hostess Monday and if you are supporting a team for the World Cup I wish you luck! Hugs Susan xx

1 comments on "Hostess Monday"

wendy hall on June 23, 2014 at 9:51 AM said...

These are awesome Susan! What a great idea xxx