Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hostess Monday with Katie Tate


Happy Monday Everyone!!
It's Katie here to share a new card with you for my Hostess Monday spot. Of the team members here at Digital Delights I am among the longest standing, I have been a member for over 3 years! I love Wendy's cute images, they appeal to the child in me and they always make me smile.
The image I used for this card is no exception, how adorable is little Painting Pierre with his sweet 'stache?


Card Recipe:
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - En Francias by Prima
Punch - McGill





To keep with the French feel of Pierre I used a perfect set of papers and took the Fleur De Lis from the design to make some accent panels.
I hope you liked him and be sure to keep coming back for more fabulous inspiration from the whole team.

Katie
Photobucket

5 comments on "Hostess Monday with Katie Tate"

Julie Odil on June 30, 2014 at 7:56 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Odil on June 30, 2014 at 7:57 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Odil on June 30, 2014 at 7:58 AM said...

This is super cute, Katie! Three years on the team? Wow! You go, Girl!

wendy hall on June 30, 2014 at 9:49 AM said...

Love it Katie! but hate to burst your bubble, you have been with us nearly 5 years :) LOL
Hugs
Wendy

Sandra H on June 30, 2014 at 4:50 PM said...

This is beautiful x