Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Hostess Monday with Ria...



Happy Monday to you all... 

It is Ria here with my posting for the Hostess Monday at Digital Delights by Louby Lou

For my card today I used the oh so cute Monkey Love digistamp that I coloured with Prisma colouring pencils and sansodor. We have been lucky here in Holland as the weather has been very good, lots of sun, so that is when I spend most of my days in our back garden when the weather is good. So I made my card sitting in the sun and crafting my days away....
See you all soon.
hugs Ria


Also don't forget to go to our Spring Fling Sale!!
GET 20% OFF YOUR ORDER OF $10 OR MORE
USE CODE "FLING" AT CHECKOUT
(Excludes DVD's, gift certificates, custom blogs and watermarks)

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Ria..."

Sassy Raggedy on May 5, 2014 at 3:06 AM said...

Your card is very pretty. I love your coloring with the pencils. Your design is awesome. Hugs, joann

Sandra H on May 5, 2014 at 3:35 PM said...

Gorgeous card such a beautiful image coloured so beautifully and I love the background too.