Followers

Monday, May 19, 2014

Hostess Monday with leslierahye


Happy Hostess Monday everyone!! leslierahye here to share with you one of my favorite card making events. Each year I participate in Operation Write Home's Memorial Day Blog Hop. I love making cards for our soldiers to send home to their loved ones. I love creating letters with  my children for soldiers to receive. Digital Delights by Louby Loo has fantastic papers and images for this special type of card making where lots of embellishments and dimension is less of a focus and it's about the card, the sentiment,  the layout. 

Today I am sharing with you my FAVORITE USA Myrtle Turtle and two of the digital paper packs--they are both so yummy! Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my Memorial Day Cards!


USA Myrtle the TurtleUSA Myrtle the Turtle (colored)
Groove on sentiment set
Rich Damask Digital Paper Pack

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with leslierahye"

Sandra H on May 19, 2014 at 2:46 PM said...

This is gorgeous the colouring is stunning x