Followers

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hostess Monday with Larelyn



Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart and the Delightful Challenges team here to bring you a cute project I found in the summer issue of CardMaker Magazine.  It's called a floral clutch card and I thought that the Digital Delights by Louby Loo Flower Background image would be perfect.

 
This is the image placed under the outside flap.  I used Copic markers to color the digi.

You can see the clutch shape using "mountain-valley folds.
The card base is 5.5 x 9, scored at 3, 3.5, 4 and 7

 Closed (using repositionable double-sided tape.

The inside - wouldn't this be perfect to slip in a gift card?

I hope you like my project.  Thanks for joining me for Hostess Monday.

Don't forget our Design Team call.  Applications are due June 4th.
 

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Larelyn"