Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hostess Monday with Crafting Vicky


Hello everyone!  This is my 2nd time doing Hostess Mondays... And I really wanted to make something out of my zone of comfort for you guys!

I figured some of you might be like me intimidated with the fabulous Pop up box cards that we see all over the place.  So I decided to show you one that I made using the great SVG cut file this one is called Scalloped edge pop box card and Envelope.  It made making all that I required on my Silhouette Cameo very easy!

I then required something to dress this up.  I decided to use Flower Power Daisy Pyramage sheet that I printed on Neenah paper
Flower power Daisy pyramage sheet

For this I used my snipping tool from Microsoft to cut out some of the daisy and copy them on another sheet of paper  I used those to decorate.

I thought this was a great time to make a Mother's day creation so I also used the sentiment Mother's day sentiment
Mothers Day Sentiment

I took lots of pictures of this so you will have to forgive the long list!!!



I used some papers from my stash I added some flowers and buttons as well as some stickers as the embellishments.  But mostly I fussy cut and poped up the pyramage sheet for this. 

A closer look at the great Pyramage sheet
A little side view so you can really see how it's popped up
Here's the closed version of the card where you see the added stickers I have put

Here's a closer look at the envelope front view
And here's the back view of this envelope where I added again a little Flower power Daisy and a little flower fussy cut


Hope you have liked my little creation!!!  Have a fabulous Monday!

Hugs

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Crafting Vicky"

Lesley Clark on April 28, 2014 at 3:56 AM said...

So , I know one little girl who would love this and I am sure there are many others. Well done to you. x