Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Guest Designer | Sandy


 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!


 Welcome
Sandy



Hello, I am Sandy and I have been crafting as far back as I can remember. One day many years ago I stumbled upon a little stamp store in the neighborhood and have been hooked ever since.
You can see more of my work on my blogs at -

I feel honored to have been chosen by the Design Team to be this week’s Guest Designer. I had so much fun making my project for you all to see.

Thank you - Sandy
Product used
Flower power basket of Daisies (colored)Flower power basket of Daisies



2 comments on "Guest Designer | Sandy"

Sandra H on April 2, 2014 at 2:44 PM said...

So pretty is your card x

Sassy Raggedy on April 2, 2014 at 8:32 PM said...

Sandy your card is beautiful. I love your coloring and so happy to have you as our Guest Designer...Hugs, joann