Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Guest Designer | Lisa


 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!


 Welcome
Lisa
My Photo

 from Wishcraft
I'm Lisa, and I live in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, with my husband Pav and our 2 boys Morgan (10) and Dexter (5yrs). We also had another son, Harvey, who sadly was stillborn in Feb 2007. I've always lived in Sheffield, but my husband is from Poland. I'm completely obsessed with cardmaking - I think I even dream cards!

Product used


1 comments on "Guest Designer | Lisa"

Sassy Raggedy on April 16, 2014 at 2:22 AM said...

Welcome Lisa....I love your wonderful card. Coloring is awesome. Your layers are fantastic and I love the design. I know what you mean about dreaming cards...I have done the same thing...lol Hugs, joann