Followers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial | Popup Box Template




Hi everyone! leslierahye here with a fun tutorial using the new cut file Popup Box Card & Envelope! This cut file comes with both the blank popup box card--that is ALL the rage-- and a envelope to put your card in!! It's perfect! I love all of the occasions that this card can be made for!! Today I am using Easter Egg Molly and some of the new digital papers! Wendy and Christine have shared several other options as well!! 

note: My video stopped while I was decorating unbeknownst to me. I do apologize. Please see the finished photo for the details! 

For this project
Mix them up paper pack
Mix Them Up Paper Pack

Easter egg Molly (colored)Easter egg Molly


Pop up box card and Envelope


Thanks for stopping by~
 Check out the how-to video on our Tutorial Blog or here

Christine will be back next week with another exciting tutorial!

0 comments on "Tuesday Tutorial | Popup Box Template"