Followers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hostess Monday with Melissa


Hello Friends!
 Happy Monday to you.  I do hope the weekend was enjoyable for you.  I have been under the weather the past few days so my weekend was spent in and out of bed.  When I was out I was at my craft table.
 
My card that I have to share with you today has literally been exploding everywhere!
So I had jump on the band wagon, too.  Wendy has a wonderful pop up card box and envelope template available in the shop but I made this one just by following many tutorials.  My card features Honey Pot Larry (free paper piecing file), Just For You flower sentiment, Daisy Flower,  and Busy Bees digital paper pack.

I decorated the bottom edge by embossing some thin strips of black card stock and then adding a bit of black with white polka dots washi tape.


I hope you find my card enjoyable and inspiring. This is a very easy card to put together and you can add so much to it to make your card special!  Enjoy your Monday.
Hugs
Melissa

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Melissa"