Followers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hostess Monday with Gale


This is Gale here, for Hostess Monday at Digital Delights. Today I am showcasing a real sweety, Say Cheese Polly.  Since it is Spring Break for many this week, I thought I would use a travel theme.  And we always take lots of pictures at this time and so this was the perfect image for my card.  I also used a sentiment from the Summer of Smiles Sentiment set.  You can find both of these at the Digital Delights Store.
 
Say Cheese Polly      Say Cheese Polly (colored)   Summer of Smiles sentiment set
 
For my card base and mats I used SU Rose Red cardstock and my designer paper is from MME Blush 6x6 paper pad.  I loved the paper with the Eiffel Tower, and that gave me an object for my travel theme that she could be taking a picture of.  I only used one die cut and that was MFT Die-namics Fancy Flourish.  My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Lace is from my stash.  I also used Glossy Accents on the camera lens. 
 
I colored my image with these Copic Sketch markers: B91, B93, C1, C3, C5, E000, E00, E01, E43, E50, E51, E53, G000, G00, R20, R35, R37, W1, W3, W5.  I also use a Gold Spica pen to color her belt buckle to give it a little shine.
 
Well, that is all from me today.  I hope you have enjoyed Hostess Monday and have a blessed week.
 
Hugs, Gale
 

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Gale"

Sandra H on March 10, 2014 at 4:37 PM said...

Beautiful card perfect in everyway x