Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hostess Monday - An Easter Basket!


Good Morning and welcome to another 'Hostess Monday'!
 
This week I get the pleasure of sharing with you a project I have been working on for Easter !
 
 I can't believe that we are all already planning for Easter, but I love the spring and all that it brings, including Easter!
 
 
 
For today I thought I would share a fun Easter Basket created with paper and the darling Carrot Bertie image!
 
Carrot BertieCarrot Bertie (colored)
 
I used a piece of 6"x7" designer paper and scored and cut it in such a way to create this simple but fun basket.
 
I finished it off with some circle and scalloped circle layers then added this image and this fun basket handle.
 
 I think these little baskets would be a great addition to anyones Easter!
 
I hope you enjoyed what I shared for today!
 
Have a fabulous day!
~Jackie

2 comments on "Hostess Monday - An Easter Basket!"

Margaret, on March 31, 2014 at 6:47 PM said...

This Easter basket is beatiful
Margaret from Kent

Sassy Raggedy on April 2, 2014 at 8:25 PM said...

Wonderful Easter Basket Jackie. I love it...Hugs, joann