Followers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Guest Designer | Dewi



 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

 Welcome
Dewi
 from
My name is Dewi, I live in Bandung, Indonesia.Happily married to an IT guy, mom of two lovely
pre-teen boys. I work as a psychologist on a child development center. I have been papercrafting for three years and found that I love to make cards and 3D projects.
You can see my creations at my blog Sunday Morning


Product used
Flower power DaffyFlower power Daffy (colored)
Flower Power Daffy

 Thanks so much for joining us this week Dewi!!

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Dewi"

Sandra H on March 19, 2014 at 5:38 PM said...

Gorgeous creation

Sassy Raggedy on March 19, 2014 at 10:27 PM said...

This is lovely...Thank you Dewi...Hugs, joann