Followers

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Guest Designer | Deonna B



 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

Welcome
Deonna B
 from
Hi, My name is Deonna Bemish. I am currently on 3 Design teams, work full time and a mom of two teenagers.  Life is crazy busy sometimes, but i wouldn't trade cardmaking for anything.  I have always loved
arts and Crafts and have been enjoying papercrafting for about 5 plus years now.  Some people like to just relax, i enjoy coloring. That is my relaxation. My quiet time always consists of Craftiness.  I'm the
crazy Mom at a football practice or at a Horse Riding lesson on the sidelines coloring.  I love new papercrafting techniques and never shy away from a new challenge.  I feel very honored to be a Guest Designer this week for the Delightful challenge.
Product used

Easter PasqualiEaster Pasquali (colored)

Easter Pasquali

 Thanks so much for joining us this week Deonna B!!!!!

0 comments on "Guest Designer | Deonna B"