Followers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Guest Designer | Dee



 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

 Welcome
Dee
 from deesdesigns

Hi, I’m Dee of deesdesigns and I love making cards. What started out as a way to use up those bit of papers leftover from my scrapbooking pages has turned into a new found creative outlet. I have been married 30+ years to my wonderful husband, Bruce. We have two married children that have blessed us with six grandchildren. My family means everything to me. I feel blessed that my entire family lives within 15 miles of each other and we try to get together every Sunday so I can try out new recipes I found on Pinterest. 

I use both rubber and digital stamps but I prefer to use digital stamps as I LOVE the versatility they provide me from resizing, flipping, not to mention digital masking. My coloring media of choice is copics, I started out purchasing ten pens and fell in love with them; my collection continues to grow as try to imitate all of the fabulous artists out there.

I do own many rubber stamps but for some reason at the least opportune moment I’ll smudge or smear just where I don’t want it. Although I have to admit some of my favorite cards are those where I’ve had to fix a problem!

I’m thrilled to be this week’s guest designer – I hope you enjoy my creation! ~Dee

Product used




2 comments on "Guest Designer | Dee"

Sassy Raggedy on March 26, 2014 at 3:40 AM said...

Welcome so glad to have you as our Guest Designer. Your card is fabulous! I love the color combo it really makes the main image stand out. Wonderful....Hugs, joann

Faith A on March 26, 2014 at 11:28 AM said...

Echo the last comment, the papers really make the image stand out, love the papers and of course that little giraffe.