Followers

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Tutorial Monday With Denise: Making Easy Coordinating Distressed Flowers From Cardstock!


Hi everyone,
It's Hostess Monday with Denise
 
 
Denise used
Lovin and relaxin BarnabyLovin and relaxin Barnaby (colored)
 
While making my Valentine, I did not have any flowers that coordinated with my card so I simply made one out of a couple of pieces of coordinating cardstock.

 
 I simply tore 2 pieces of cardstock left over from my card.  They do not have to be perfectly torn.  One piece needs to be just a little larger than the other.

 
 I colored the edges of my cardstock with my ink pad.  For this one I used red.

 
I then crinkled up each piece and glued them both together.  (I took a third piece and did the same thing to the middle too)  


A simple flower was created for my distressed look card with little money!
 
What a great way to make co-ordinating flowers.
Thanks for stopping by
 
Hugs
Denise

0 comments on "Tutorial Monday With Denise: Making Easy Coordinating Distressed Flowers From Cardstock!"