Followers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hostess Monday with Susan


Hello all you Digital Delights fans its Susan here from Craftin' Suzie and its my turn to host Hostess Monday.  I am so pleased you can join me.

When Wendy told me it would be my turn to host I thought I would have a quick peek in the Digital Delights shop to see what I would like to play with.  As soon as I saw this set I fell in love with it!  You have everything you need in the one set.  Here is what I made:


So cute! Here is what I used:

http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=cpee3oloh2mtkjhaat1tugdir1&keyword=sweeney&x=0&y=0
Ouch Sweeney Set available here

http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=cpee3oloh2mtkjhaat1tugdir1&keyword=sweeney&x=0&y=0

also available pre-coloured here

You get everything you need in one set: image, paper and sentiment.  I coloured Sweeney in with my Copics I know he's not the traditional skunk colour but I used poetic license!  I put the Band-Aid paper behind the aperture and printed the sentiment directly onto linen card. I cut Sweeney out by hand and mounted him on top to make him pop.  I then cropped one of the band-aids from the paper in my photo editing program and enlarged it.  I printed a few out, cut out the centre pad and put it back on foam squares to give it a bit of dimension.

Here is another view:


I can tell you I had so much fun making this card and I think it would cheer up anyone feeling under the weather.  Check out all the fun images Wendy has over at the Digital Delights Store. Thank you so much for joining me today and I look forward to my next Hostess Monday,
big hugs
Susan xx

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Susan"

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on February 17, 2014 at 3:54 AM said...

Gorgeous card Susan and just love the image and fabulous layout
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Creative M on February 17, 2014 at 9:52 AM said...

Adorable card!! COOL!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*