Followers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hostess Monday with Sassy Raggedy


Hi everyone it's Sassy Raggedy here with you today for our weekly 
"Hostess Monday"!
 
 
I am using one of the fabulous new releases for this month called
"Bobbie Bunny" along with a set from last year called "Flower 
and Egg Accessories Set. The sentiment is from last years 
"Easter Sentiments Set".
"Bobbie Bunny"



"Flower & Egg Accessories Set"

http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=59_36&sort=20a&page=2
"Easter Sentiments Set"

I would like to tell you a few things about my card! I cut the images with my 
Silhouette Cameo. I wanted Bobbie Bunny to stand out more so I used 3-D
stickers and made him a little larger. The Easter Eggs are also cut with the Cameo
and as you can see I basically cut the eggs from the Easter Egg Banner . Those 
also are adhered using 3-D stickers. 
 
 
So that's my card for our "Hostess Monday" and I hope you enjoyed it.
 Be sure and check out all the wonderful new releases for the month
as well as everything on sale...
 
Thanks for joining us today at Digital Delights and I hope you have 
enjoyed viewing my Easter Card!
Hugs, Joann - Sassy Raggedy

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Sassy Raggedy"