Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Guest Designer | Monica



 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

Welcome
Monica
 from
Hi my name is Monica and was born and raised in San Diego, California. I currently live I Phoenix Arizona with my husband of 21 years, my 17 year old son and 2 Dachshund dogs. I have always been crafty and have at least tried most every type of crafting. I got into scrapbooking when my son was born and switched over to card making about 3 years ago. I started blogging about 6 months ago when I found the on line challenges and have become addicted ever since. I have met some amazing people and am inspired daily by the talents of the blogging community.

Product used
Bookyworm  Bookyworm (colored)
Booky Worm

 Thanks so much for joining us this week Monica!!!!!

0 comments on "Guest Designer | Monica"