Followers

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial | Drawer Easel Card Remake


Hi everyone! I am excited to make one of these Drawer Easel Cards for you!! I loved Christine's tutorial of this project over a year ago and was very excited to get to make it for you too! I hope you enjoy my tutorial!


For this project
Noteable Music Digital Paper Pack
Noteable Music Digital Paper Pack
Blooming roses Barnaby (colored)
Blooming roses Barnaby (colored)

Thanks for stopping by~
 Check out the how-to video on our Tutorial Blog or here

Christine will be back next year with another exciting tutorial!



1 comments on "Tuesday Tutorial | Drawer Easel Card Remake"

Cathy on January 21, 2014 at 8:50 PM said...

too too cute, I just posted one too, I made one last week, so fun. check out mine.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com