Followers

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Key to my heart


Hi guys,
Time for some Sunday inspiration...
Ria has made these adorable lovable cards...

youholdthekeytomyheart

Products used
Loving hearts paper pack
Loving hearts digital paper
Cuddle BunnyCuddle Bunny (colored)
Cuddle Bunny
Cupids quotes sentiment set
Cupids Quotes

yourebearyspecialto-me
Products used

Cupids quotes sentiment set
Cupids Quotes

Loving hearts paper pack
Loving hearts digital paper

Luv U TeddyLuv U Teddy (colored)
Luv U Teddy

Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow for Hostess Monday with Larelyn!

Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments on "Key to my heart"

Krista's Paper Cafe on January 14, 2014 at 6:22 PM said...

The rabbit is so cute. I like the different "shaped" card. Wonderful colors.
The mouse card is cute as well. I like all the layering.