Followers

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hostess Monday with Joey...


Hiya Everyone, Hope you are well,
 
Thanks for popping by the Digital Delights Blog today
 
Its my turn to share a little project with you,
 
I decided to use the FABULOUS Pirate Presley
 Not only is he too cute he is one of my faves too
 
 
 I coloured him up with copics and a touch of white pen, I used some nesties and mounted him up with 3d foam, the papers and embellies from my stash.
 
Adorable isn't he! 
Perfect for all those little Pirate Cards
 
See Presley and the  pirate collection here
 
Presley the PiratePresley the Pirate (colored)
Wishing you all a lovely day
Joey 
x x x 
Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Joey..."

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on January 27, 2014 at 3:26 AM said...

Fabulous card Joey
Hugs Dianne xx :)