Followers

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Guest Designer | Lynda



 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

Welcome
Lynda from

My name is Lynda, I am happily married, and am a Stay at home mom. Plus I do some babysitting from my home. I don’t have as much time for crafting these days, but I do manage to find some time. After all, crafting is my “down time”… I would be lost without it! I’m so thankful for my blog, and my Design Teams, they are like family to me. You can check out more of my work by visiting www.LyndasScrappyPlace.blogspot.com
Most of my crafting is done for my DT work, and occasionally just for fun, but I was so honored to have been chosen to be a Guest for Digital Delights! I truly had tons of fun creating with this adorable little cow, called “Charlie the Cow”. She definitely is adorable isn't she?


Product used
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Lynda!!!!!

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Lynda"

Sandra H on January 22, 2014 at 7:23 AM said...

So cute