Followers

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Digital Delights Makes a CHA 2014 Appearance


Hi everyone!! leslierahye here to share with you a few creations that went on a road trip this week. This fall I began designing for Cheery Lynn Designs--they make DIE CUTS! I love die cuts! I love making my own flowers and creating beautiful shaped cards. You may been noticing my creations lately having a little extra something! This week many arty crafty companies converged on Anaheim for the anual CHA--Craft & Hobby Association--Show. Cheery Lynn was a wholesale booth at CHA and showed several of my creations!!
I was delighted to be there "in art" and shared with our Delightful creator Wendy that her darling digis were put on display! We were thrilled and thought you'd like to see these creations again! So enjoy!

1 comments on "Digital Delights Makes a CHA 2014 Appearance"

Lenoria on January 15, 2014 at 6:34 AM said...

Congratulations on your CHA appearance! These cards are gorgeous and I love the images you used and all the dimension on them!!