Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hostess Monday with Shell Swinscoe


Hi and welcome to my turn at being your hostess.
Today I have decided to do something I don't normally do and that's just play with paper. 
I decided to have a go at making a bauble after seeing a clip on YouTube, I hope you like it!



 
To create my bauble I have used the following

DP- 'Baubles & Trees' by Digital Delights
Baubles and Trees Paper pack
 
DP- 'Mistletoe Christmas' by Digital Delights
Mistletoe Christmas Digital Paper Pack
 
DP- 'Sparkle & Magic' by Digital Delights
Sparkle and magic digital paper pack
 
DP- 'Snowflakes' by Digital Delights
Snowflakes Digital Paper Pack
My stash- ribbon
'Collall all purpose glue' 
'Circle' die cut from the 'Doily' set by Nellie Snellon 

I have attached a YouTube clip showing you how to create these fab baubles,
I hope you will give it ago
hugs Shell xx

Follow on Bloglovin
 

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Shell Swinscoe"