Followers

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Memory boxes


Hi guys,
 
Hope you are having a fun and crafty weekend so far!
I am sharing today these gorgeous memory boxes by our designer Joey..
 
Memory Shadow Boxes pic 1
 
Joey used Angel Donita
 
Angel DonitaAngel Donita (colored)
 
Memory Shadow Boxes pic 2
 
I think these are so beautiful and would make a lovely Christmas gift!!
 
Memory Shadow Boxes pic 3
 
Memory Shadow Boxes pic 4
 
Thanks for sharing these with us Joey.
 
See you all tomorrow for Hostess Monday with Nancy
 
 
 
Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments on "Memory boxes"

Sandra H on November 24, 2013 at 3:42 PM said...

Oh sooo pretty x

Chriss America Real on November 24, 2013 at 4:01 PM said...

This is soooo pretty! I am going to make one for my niece's First Communion.

Hugs,

Chriss

Erin Bentley on November 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM said...

Oooh my goodness, these are so beautiful, love the images and the designs.

Hugs Erin x