Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Just Because I am Thankful


Happy Wednesday everyone! Here in the States we are on the eve of our Traditional Thanksgiving Celebration, and while I know this is an American holiday, my sentiment to you all during the upcoming season rings true worldwide so please indulge. While I am thankful year-round for the people in my life, the opportunities presented to me and the many treasures shared, it is this time of the year that remembering the reason I celebrate is forefront in my mind. 
If I may I'd like to extend blessings to your families and thank you all for being a part of the Digital Delights family. We love that you continue to support us and share our craft on a daily basis. Your appreciation is felt and we thank you! 

Today I am sharing a selection of cards with this sentiment in mind! I hope you enjoy!

Tiny the Turkey

Tiny the Turkey

Eat Ham! -Lisa F.

Tiny turkey
Tiny the Turkey


Thanksgiving Pilgrims Set.

Fall sentiments set

Acorn Fall Value set
For You by Wendy
Tiny the Turkey, Count Your Blessings Sentiment Set
Count your blessings sentiment set
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments on "Just Because I am Thankful"

Creative M on November 27, 2013 at 4:37 PM said...

Adorable cards!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥