Followers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Handmade Christmas


Hi guys,
 
Today we are sharing some ideas for making some Handmade Christmas gifts...
 
Gifted George cracker by Shell Swinscoe
Christmas crackers are so much fun. Use our SVG Cracker pattern to make the cracker
Christmas Cracker SVG Cut file
Christmas cracker pattern
 
Print it our on some of our festive papers
 
Holly jolly digital paper pack
See all our papers here
 
Add a surprise inside it!
 
Decorate with a cute stamp! and embellishments...
 
Winter Boo Boo bear by Shell Swinscoe
Some cute boxes decorated with our Christmas toppers and sentiment
 
Christmas Toppers Set 4Christmas Toppers Set 4 (colored)
 
A touch of christmas sentiments set
A touch of Christmas sentiments
 
christmastopper
Use topper and decorative card to make treat packs
 
Christmas ToppersChristmas Toppers (colored)
Christmas Toppers
 
Magical winter sentiments
Magical winter sentiment
 
Slippy New Release Candy Holder
Use a plastic tube to fill with candy and make a decorative gift card to attach  to it
 
Slippy and SnowmanSlippy and Snowman (colored)
Slippy and snowman
 
I am also thrilled to announce we have a new talented designer joining our Delightful Challenges team..
 
Welcome Sandy
Hi, my name is Sandy Palmer. Today I will have been married to my High School sweetheart for 33 years! 
We have four beautiful children, 5 grandchildren, and one on the way to make it 6. I have been making cards for almost three years now. I had a friend from church introduce me to paper crafting and I have been hooked ever since. I am so excited to be on Delightful Challenges DT, and can’t wait to create my first project!
Hugs,
Sandy.
See more of Sandy's work at her blog
 
Hope this has brought some fun inspiration and see you tomorrow for our Hostess Monday with Vicky...
 
Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments on " Handmade Christmas"