Followers

Friday, October 11, 2013

Scrappy Saturday with Sydnee and Chris


Hi guys,
Happy Saturday
Today I get to finally introduce you to Sydnee our newest paper piecing designer
 
Sydnee - Designer
My name is Sydnee Gronlund.
I have a wonderful husband, 14 children and 22 grands. I have a very busy and fulfilling life. Scrapbooking is one of my most favorite things to do. I started 15 years ago. When my habit became to expensive I started making and selling paper piecings. I now have 73 huge scrapbooks. My kids are always saying that my husband will have to build me a room for my books. He just might. I am excited to be part of the Design Team.
Visit Sydnee at her Sydnee's Creations
 
Sydnee has made this adorable layout for us
 
 
She used
Bat Brian and Briana paper piecing set
Bat Brian and Briana paper piecing
 
October 12 2013 1
Chris made this spookily fun layout using
Devil kiddles
Devil kiddles paper piecing
 
Thanks for stopping by and see you all tomorrow!
 
Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments on "Scrappy Saturday with Sydnee and Chris"