Followers

Friday, October 4, 2013

Scrap with Lori and Dawn


Hi everyone!
Welcome to Scrappy Saturday with Lori and Dawn
 
This week Lori has worked with our cutest reindeer Ditzy!
 
Ditzy Reindeer paper piecing
 
How cute it is!
114_6581
 
Welcome Dawn!!
Dawn - Designer
My name is DawnD, I am married for 26 yrs to my soul mate We have 2 grown children (boys), they are both married, 1 has a 2 1/2 yr old boy, and the other is going to have his first child (a girl) in Feb 2014. I am called Nana, and I am super excited to have a Grand Daughter on the way!
I have always loved crafting of some sort. I get that bug from my mother who is always trying something new in crafting, from making life size Santa and Mrs Claus at Christmas time from scrap materials to her homemade Christmas tree ornaments and cards all year...I started with Plastic canvas when it was all the rave and then moved to counted cross stitching and made a lot of beautiful gifts with that craft.

Then I moved to scrap booking and from there its been all uphill to the fab card creations and paper piecing I do now.
Visit Dawn at her blog Craftin Dawn
 
Dawn has used our Candy corn kiddles
 
Candy corn kiddles paper piecing
 
Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow for some more delightful creations!
 
 
Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments on "Scrap with Lori and Dawn"

Creative M on October 5, 2013 at 1:20 PM said...

They are both adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥