Followers

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hostess Monday with Berni Cuttino


Morning Peeps,
Today I am hosting Digital Delights hostess Monday.
 
I am so excited to share my out of the comfort zone experience.
 
My goal is to create a winter scene with glitter on a fold shaped. I created the trees from the silhouette, using the Marianne poinsettia die, wild orchid flowers, glitter and flocking.
 
All of this in on the digital delights image
 
Flurry the snowmanFlurry the snowman (colored)
 
and 
 
A Touch of Christmas Sentiment set
A touch of christmas sentiments set

Have a fabulous crafty day
Hugs
Berni

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments on "Hostess Monday with Berni Cuttino"

Sandra H on October 28, 2013 at 2:57 AM said...

Gorgeous card and image x

wendy hall on October 28, 2013 at 8:11 AM said...

Fantastic work Berni.
Hugs
Wendy

Alexa Sweets on October 30, 2013 at 7:01 AM said...

Alexa Sweets on October 30, 2013 at 7:02 AM said...