Followers

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Treat Box Set part II--the witchy box




Happy Wednesday everyone!! I wanted to share with you my other witchy treat box from the Halloween Treat Box Set! I featured them last week on my Tuesday Tutorial. I shared the pumpkin and Frankie from this set and the new Witchy Broom SVG set!  I wanted to share with you how my little girl turned out! I decided she needed to have a green face and purple hair and some fun jiggle eyes! The box base was made out of the purple witch paper in the Wizards and Spells paper pack! I hope you enjoy my little box. This will bring a smile to the teachers in our lives! 

Halloween Treat box SVG paper piecing set
Wizards and Spells Digital paper pack
Wizards and Spells Digital paper pack
Thank you for stopping by~!



1 comments on "Halloween Treat Box Set part II--the witchy box"

Creative M on October 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM said...

They are all ADORABLE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥