Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Guest Designer | Eret



Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week!


Welcome
Eret from 
Hi, my name is Eret and I’m a crafty computer geek. I have always loved to make cards. The real fun began about 10 years ago when I installed PhotoShop on my computer. I loved designing my cards digitally. The easiest way to jazz cards up was with glitter. Glitter has been in my stash for very long time. I absolutely love sparkle. Soon I tried decoupage and different card folds. It was even more fun. Finally I bought my first stamp set. I’m ashamed to admit that I thought it was waste of money, and went back to playing with my PhotoShop and glitter pots. All that changed in 2011 when I discovered card makers communities on-line. Suddenly, I was enlightened! All the wonderful cards you can make with stamps, inks, die cuts and embossing powders! Probably I will never create a card without my computer because even if there isn’t any digital element on my card, I’ll use PhotoShop to pre-plan the card design.

Product used
Sunflower arrangement
Sunflower Arrangement
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Eret!!!!!


0 comments on "Guest Designer | Eret"