Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Guest Designer | Cheryl



Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week!

Welcome
Cheryl from 
CAFExpressions

Hi! My name is Cheryl First, but you may know from around blogland as Cafexpressions, or Cheryl Ann. I have been paper-crafting for over ten years. I began with scrapbooks, but I moved on to making cards when I was introduced to Stampin’ Up by a neighbor. Shortly after, I began to work with digital stamps. I love all things ‘techie’, which led me to blogging and to using Photoshop Elements, which is my “go-to” for coloring my digital stamps. I also love to use colored pencils.
I enjoy creating my own digital papers, which I often print for use on my cards. I also
like to dabble in photography. My interests away from the craft room include home decorating, gardening and cooking. I have one son and a supporting, loving husband, as well as three dogs that are never far from underfoot.  
Product used
Elf Marcie
Elf Marcie
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Cheryl!!!!!

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Cheryl"

wendy hall on October 23, 2013 at 7:58 AM said...

Absolutely adorable Cheryl, thanks for being our Guest Designer this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Chris Hanselman on October 23, 2013 at 1:37 PM said...

Such a sweet card, Cheryl. Love your card.

Hugs
Chris