Followers

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Just Because Sometimes You Need a Get Well Card!



Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope this day finds you and your family in good health!  It seems as of late several family members and friends have been "Under the Weather." Normally I try to have on hand a few Get Well types of cards so that when occasions arise I am prepared to send a card over.  With the latest run of family illnesses, I find myself out of my standbys and looking for some inspiration.  
What better place to look than my own team mates and Wendy herself! I really love Splish Splash Susie because not only can she be a fun rainy day card, but she's perfect for Under the Weather cards!  Below Susan shares two wonderful examples--I love how the umbrella is paper pieced! Creator Wendy shares a fabulous card using the pre-colored image! The Feel Better Sentiments are a perfect addition to the cards. I hope these inspire you, as they have me, to go make some Get Well Cards!

0 comments on "Just Because Sometimes You Need a Get Well Card!"