Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hostess Monday With Gale


This is Gale of Gale's Stamping Corner here to bring you Hostess Monday at Digital Delights. 
 
I am one of the new designers having only been here a few short months.  So, this is my first Hostess Monday.   Since it is that time of year when all the kids are going back to school, I decided to use that as my theme for my card.
 
I started with an easel card base made with Stamping Up cardstock in Gumball Green.  My designer cardstock is also Stamping Up from the Birthday Basics Designer set.  The numbers paper made me think of school.  My images and sentiment are all Digital Delights.  I cut both images out with my Silhouette Cameo.  On the front of my card I used the May Cupcake Set and the Back to School Sentiment.

May Cupcake set
                  
Back to School Sentiment

On the inside I used Teachers Rule from the School Accessories Stamp Set.

School accessories set

All images are colored with my Copic Markers.  The glitter is Stickles Crystal.  I used Stamping Up Oval and Scallop Oval punches to cut out the Back to School sentiment and the Eyelet Border punch on the inside of the card.  The buttons are from my stash. 

Thanks for dropping by and have a fabulous Monday.


Hugs
Gale

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments on "Hostess Monday With Gale"

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) on September 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM said...

Fabulous easel card Gale! Susan x

GranTurismo Driver on September 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM said...

Nice post, great blog, following :)

Good Luck :)