Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Guest Designer | PaperSniffer Wendy


Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week!

Welcome
Wendy from 
Confessions of a PaperSniffer
 Hi, my name's Wendy and I'm a married, mum of one living in Inverness, in the Highlands of Scotland. I'm a self confessed paper addict, spending all my free time immersed in a happy world of stamps and dies. Colouring with Promarkers is my favourite technique, but I'm always on the lookout for new things to try, and new stash to buy! If I'm not in the craft room, I can usually be found in the kitchen cooking or baking, or chatting with friends over a large pot of tea.

Happy crafting,
Wendy x
Product used
Sunflower arrangement
Sunflower Arrangement
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Wendy!!!!!


1 comments on "Guest Designer | PaperSniffer Wendy"

wendy hall on September 11, 2013 at 10:02 AM said...

Absolutely stunning Wendy, thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy(aka Louby Loo)