Followers

Monday, September 16, 2013

Guest Designer | Mags



Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week!

Welcome
Mags from 
My name is Margaret but everyone calls me Mags. I am 49 years of age and married with two grown up daughters who still live at home and keep me busy.
I have always been creative but got into paper crafting about five years ago. You could say that I am totally hooked. I enjoy making cards and love trying out new styles and techniques. I am also a bit of a paper hoarder lol. For me crafting is a way to relax after a busy day at work.

Product used
Flower power Rosie
Flower Power Rosie
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Mags!!!!!


1 comments on "Guest Designer | Mags"

wendy hall on September 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM said...

This is super adorable Mags, thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)