Followers

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Guest Designer | Darlene



Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week!

Welcome
Darlene from 

Dar’s Crafty Creations
Hi! I’m Darlene Pavlick (akronstamperdpk on Splitcoast Stamper) and I live in Akron, Ohio. Husband, Mark & I are originally from Pittsburgh, PA and that is where our families reside. We have one daughter who is married with two children, Morgan (21) and Jonathan (16) and has her own accounting business. She is the one who got me started in paper crafting about 10 years ago. She was selling Creative Memories and her friend Mindy (a fellow scrapper) was selling Stampin’ Up … to make a long story short, that’s where it all began and I’ve been paper crafting every day since. It is my passion and mental therapy! I am retired, but in the past few years have been doing some free-lance crafting for Jo-Ann Fabrics Headquarters which is based in Hudson, OH. I’ve been blessed to meet SO MANY wonderful people from around the world and many have become personal friends!

Product used
Sunflower arrangement
Sunflower Arrangement
Leafy fall sentiment
Leafy Fall Sentiment
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Darlene!!!!!


3 comments on "Guest Designer | Darlene"

Diane on September 25, 2013 at 7:04 AM said...

Congrats on being a guest designer Dar...you deserve it!! Beautiful project you created today with the gorgeous coloring!!Looking forward to seeing you in October!!

wendy hall on September 25, 2013 at 7:39 AM said...

This is such a great fall card! Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Creative M on September 25, 2013 at 4:26 PM said...

Congrats on your GD spot.
Awesome card!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥