Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Surfin' By...


Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok, 
Thanks for Dropping by the Digital Delights Blog :)
Summer is whizzing by here in the Uk, thats if you can call it Summer! 
Even Santa is getting in the mood :)
and
Before we Blink, he will be popping down our chimneys

Today I have a Christmas Tag to share
using the fabulous
"Surfin' Santa and Palm Tree and Candy Cane Background"
Isn't he fabulous
I coloured him up with copics and added some flower soft to his fur. I mounted him onto the tag using 3d foam. The sentiment is from the "Magical Winter Sentiments Set" You can get HERE...

I coloured the Palm Tree and Candy Cane background using copics and added some glamour dust, I outlined the edge with pearls.

I just love him :) 
You can find so many Gorgeous Christmassy Images in the Shop HERE...

Thanks for Popping By
Joey
x x x

0 comments on "Surfin' By..."