Followers

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hostess Monday with Marcee


Happy Monday Everyone!
 I'm Marcee from INKy Bird and am honored to be part of the Digital Delights Challenge Team.  I'm here this week with a Get Well card. The season is coming upon us here in the states where viruses make their rounds and I want to have some cards on hand to send to friends and family to cheer them up.
This card features Cuddle Bunny and is paired with a sentiment from the Feel Better sentiment set.
 
 
This cute little bunny is colored with ProMarkers and popped up with dimensionals. The sentiment is printed on to white cardstock. I love that I can make the Louby Loo sentiments and stamps any size I need to fit my project. 
Wishing you a fabulous Monday♥
 
  Marcee used : 
Cuddle Bunny
Cuddle Bunny
Feel better sentiment set
Feel Better Sentiments
  
  Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Marcee"